3.21.2009

time well spent

so i am already slacking on my "post once a week" plan. i recently just started a new job - thank goodness - at a place called amy's apples. she does alot of similar things as the chocolate orchard (where i worked from september to february) but much more complex, delicate and ornate. they sell everything from chocolate covered apples to pretzels and brownie balls. while these sound simple, they are all decorated with beautiful chocolate piping. needless to say im super excited to finally have a paycheck again, but even more excited that im getting paid to do something i really enjoy and i learn something everyday.






i have also been doing alot with my sorority lately. i am now a member of sigma sigma sigma (tri sig) sorority. i will be initiated on sunday and i took my national test a few weeks ago and got a 99! being a part of a family of girls has really helped me grow and come out of my shell slowly but surely. we have recently been rushing new potential members and last night gave bids to 7 new girls, we will now have about 40 members!






i have also started academics since my last post. communications ( public speaking, which i HATE ) leadership ( which is ok and i am learning, but my teacher is VERY biased, he even rolled his eyes at a student the other day because his views were different ) and cost control ( now this is the class i was most excited for, yea right, i have been in the class 3 days now and have just one page of notes! my professor gets so sidetracked i cant really even decide what the class is all about! ) but hopefully things will smooth out and i wont die at the podium in public speaking and i will keep my deans list standing which i have now held for at least 3 trimesters.


this is most of my sorority on big/little night. where all of the existing members got new members as their little sisters.

this is me, my big sister and my "twin" (my big has two littles, making us equals or twins) my sister name is dolce :)

well thats all for now, errands to run then work.

emilt rebecca lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment