4.27.2009

april showers better bring lots of may flowers

sorry i have not updated! i have been very busy!

since my last post i have started two school projects and had greek week, had car troubles, and been miserable from the vast amount of rain lately.





april is probably one of the most depressing, but for some reason the busiest months of the year. here in providence it rained ( and snowed a little ) probably 90% of the month up until this weekend. GROSS however this weekend it was sunny and got up to 90 degrees yesterday! i even went to the beach! it was gorgeous.



during the month of rain i have proceeded to get a flat tire ( while it was pouring ) , find out i need all new tires and brakes and gas is going up- having a car is not all i thought it was gonna be!



i have also started a few school projects- one of which i am actually REALLY enjoying. i have to create a bakery from top to bottom. from uniforms and atmosphere to clientel and costing out your menu. well since i already know what i want to open in the future, i am basing my project around my actual vision. it is coming along awesome. i will post some pieces when it is finished. I have also started speeches in communications, while i have gotten over an 80 on all the speeches, i HATE the class! ugh.
my restaurant logo




Last week was greek week. we had events like greek olympics, talent show and greek banquet. at the greek banquet i was awarded with an acedemic achievement award for being on the deans list!
greek banquet with some of my sistersgreek banquet with my "twin"


mommy also came to providence since my last post. it was so nice to have family around for a weekend! tri sig held a mother/daughter weekend, nothing big just, brunch and some fun activities. and she got to learn about the sorority and put faces to names.
thats all for now, off to enjoy the warm nights while they last!
emily rebecca lynn



1 comment:

  1. Okay - Yuk pix of me!
    I didn't realize it rained that much in April - wow! I can't wait to see the completed project - it reminds me of the episode of Hell's Kitchen that we watched. I really like your Logo!

    ReplyDelete